I2000(2) Everpure Replacement Cartridge - EV9612-22 or EV9612-27
Everpure i2000 2 Replacement Cartridge For the Best Quality Ice
The Everpure i2000 2 replacement cartridge works with i2000 2 systems to deliver premium quality water for ice applications while providing many of the benefits of Everpure’s other products.
What Does the Cartridge Do?
- - Improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits he growth of bacteria
- - Reduces the taste and odour of chlorine and other offensive contaminants
- - Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines running at capacity
- - Limits maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- - Pre coat technology eliminates dirt and particles as small as one half micron in size and reduces health contaminants including bacteria and heavy metals
- - Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination and water is never in contact with the external casing
How to Install
The i2000 2 cartridge is designed for use with ice cubers up to 750 lbs per day, ice flakers at 1,5000 lbs per day, and has a capacity rating of 9,000 gallons. But even with that high level of throughput, installation is a breeze.
Here are some tips:
- - Ensure the location you choose to mount the system can adequately shoulder more than the weight necessary
- - Never use a saddle valve for the connection
- - Use 3/8 inch water line
- - Never connect the system to a water-cooled condenser
- - Install vertically with cartridges hanging down and allow 2-1/2 inches clearance below for cartridge replacement
- - To flush the cartridges, run water through system for a few minutes at full flow. Do this at every cartridge change
- - Change cartridges on a regular 6 month interval if the following criteria are not met
- capacity is reached or pressure is below 10 psi
The Customer Is Covered
Everpure water treatment systems (excluding replaceable elements) are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years after date of purchase. Replaceable elements, like filter cartridges and water treatment cartridges, are covered by a limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after date of
Order your Everpure i2000 2 replacement cartridge today and get free shipping over $200.