Premium quality water for drinking & cooking
Bottled Water Equivalent - 2,272 x 500 ml (16.9 oz) bottles
This is a 3-pack promo
Your favorite water filter cartridge is now even better. The H300-NXT is an enhanced version of the H300 filter cartridge, with upgrades that provide even safer, great tasting water for the whole family. All the same performance features of the H-300 plus more!
- Replacement Cartridge for H300-NXT Drinking Water System
- Fits the same system head used for the H300 system
- Quick change filter cartridge, no additional tools required.
- NSF certified to reduce pharmaceuticals, BPA and other emerging contaminants
- 50% greater dirt holding capacity than the H-300
- 30% larger filter membrane than the H-300
Frequency of cartridge change?
The life of a filter is dependent on three variables:
- How much water you use / how much you drink
- What the water quality is like coming into your home
- What the incoming water pressure is like coming into your home
These variables are not only unique to you but they are constantly changing. Our recommendation is to keep an eye on the flow rate. When it becomes inconveniently slow, it's time to change it.
All Everpure residential systems and cartridges include a Time strip filter monitor to remind you at 11 months that it's time to order a replacement cartridge. Remember to buy only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges to maintain your warranty. Better yet, why not join our free lifetime warranty program?
This drinking water system is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for Std. 42 & 53. Please refer to the system spec sheet for a detailed listing of NSF certifications. Standard 53 is the most important as it certifies for the removal of parasitic cysts, such as Cryptosporidium, and Lead. Read more about NSF.
Read more about the versatility of cartridges you can use with an Everpure Quick-Change head.
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Flow rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Certifications: NSF Standard 42 & 53
- Micron Rating: 0.50 microns
- Cartridge Size: 20 inches
Your satisfaction, with our products and service, is of paramount importance to us. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call at 1-866-283-9919, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you. Thank you.
Here is a link to learn more about warranty & returns.