Application: Drinking Water for Schools/Municipalities/Hotel Rooms
Bottled water equivalent: 22,721 x 500 ml. (16.9 oz.) bottles
The SPA400 is the replacement water filter for the SPA400 water filter system. This cartridge can also be used in place of any of our other Everpure drinking water cartridges, if you are looking for a higher flow rate or more capacity.
- parasitic cysts
- chlorine, off taste and odors
- dirt and cloudiness
- mold & algae
- oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
The SPA400 is third party tested and certified by the WQA (Water Quality Association).
The two important standards are #42 and #53:
- WQA standard #42 is for chlorine & particulate reduction.
- WQA standard #53 is for cyst and lead reduction.
We recommend changing this filter on an annual basis or when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow.
- Capacity: 3000 gallons
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.5 (1/50,000th of an inch)
- Filtration Design: Carbon Block
- Certifications: WQA Standard 42 & 53