* Premium graded density depth filtration provides longer cartridge life and higher dirt removal efficiency.
* Particulate reduction down to 0.5 micron provides protection from water borne cysts such as giardia, cryptosporidium, and lead.
* Modified carbon block media yields greater depth of granular carbon for superior chlorine removal and life.
* Also removes rust, turbidity, dirt, mold, algae, oxidized iron, oxidized manganese, and oxidized sulfides.
'* Provides enhanced filtering of the contaminants MTBE, TTHM and VOC's
* Superior Taste and peace of mind
* 350 gallons (1325 litres) chlorine/taste/odor reduction, as tested to NSF Standard 42
* Cyst reduction as tested to NSF Standard 53
* Manufactured with FDA food grade components (CFR-21) for all drinking water applications.
* High-impact plastic design, pressure tested to 3 times the rated operating pressure....overcomes fatigue caused by water hammer.
* Fits competitive head without additional parts or adapters.
* No activation required. Just install and enjoy great tasting water.
* Significantly reduces carbon fine bleed typically found upon start up.
* Compatible with Everpure single and double cartridge systems.
* Can be used as a replacement for Everpure H-300, H-300M, H-300HSD, H-1200 #2, VOC #2 and THM #2 cartridges.
* Limited one year warranty.
Filter Application: Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Cyst, Sediment/Dirt/Rust
Cartridge Style: Twist-Off
Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.5 µm
Manufacturer: Aqua-Pure® - 3M Purification
Cartridge length: 14 3/8"
Capacity: 350 gallons/1325 litres
Change Frequency: 6 to 12 Months
Materials of Construction
Filter Media: Modified Carbon Block
Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
Can be used as a replacement for: Everpure H-300, H-1200 #2, H-300M, H-300HSD, VOC #2, THM #2