|Replace the H-300 cartridge annually.
(EV9270-72 or EV9270-71)
Replacing the cartridge reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
This cartridge also reduces:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Particles 1/2 micron and larger in size
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
The H-300 cartridge features:
Use as a replacement for H-200, H-201 & S-200 Cartridges.
- A bacteriostat agent to combat the growth and reproduction of bacteria within the cartridge.
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- A 300-gallon capacity
- Cartridge length - 17"
Click here for filter comparison chart to find other filters that fit your system
>>>>> NOTE: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200 <<<<<
For Larger Volumes call us toll free at 1-888-776-7731 or email
us at email@example.com