The 7FC-S cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants. It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Compatible with Insurice®, Insurice PF, QC7I, QL2, QL3B and QL3 Heads.
• Employs integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition
• Features proprietary Fibredyne™ II media which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
• Submicron filtration technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Scale reduction
• Particulate reduction
- Capacity: 25,000 gallons (94,635 liters)
- Maximum flow rate: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)
- Working pressure: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Maximum temp: 35 – 100 degrees F (2 – 38 degrees C)
- Dimensions: H: 20.75” D: 3.25”
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53