Softening cartridge reduces scale-forming minerals like calcium and magnesium in hard water situations. Designed for use on water having up to 30 grains hardness per gallon (500 mg/L) at flow rates of up to 1/2 gallons per minute.
- Should be used with an Everpure fine filter cartridge installed in a series plumbed twin head (#EV927224). 7SO cartridge first followed by the fine filter cartridge.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Scale control
- Capacity: 2,000 grains
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 20.75" D: 3.25"