The Coldrink-MC2 Systems are ideal for fountain applications. Its MC2 Cartridge is a quick-change solution improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. The filter also helps protect drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
• Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• 20" prefilter reduces dirt and particles
• Plate mounted system allows for easy installation and start-up
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Particulate reduction
Capacity: 9,000 gallons (34,200 L)
Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.32 Lpm)
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2-38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8" FPT
Operating Weight: 24 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 28" W: 20" D: 6"
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and NSF 53