Premium quality water for drinking & cooking
- Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs MBTE
- Chlorine taste & odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Particulates (oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides)
- MTBE - methyl tertiarybutyl ether
- Easy installation – easy maintenance – unlimited water at your fingertips!
- Note – system requires a separate faucet
Keep Your System Working Optimally:
We recommend changing this filter on an annual basis or when the flow rate becomes inconveniently slow. Our water quality is changing all the time. Even if you have your water tested, that is just a snapshot on that particular day, so don't be surprised if the frequency of cartridge change fluctuates from one year to the next; this is normal.
What matters most is knowing that regardless of the water quality going into the water filter, the quality coming out will always be the same. This is the promise that Everpure delivers on and that is why it is so important to only buy a water filter that is third party tested and certified by NSF. Without NSF, the manufacturer can make whatever claims they want.
All Everpure residential systems and cartridges include a Time strip filter monitor to remind you when it's time to replace the cartridge. Remember to buy only genuine Everpure replacement cartridges to maintain your warranty.
This drinking water system is third party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for Std. 42 & 53. Please refer to the system spec sheet for a detailed listing of NSF certifications. Standard 53 is the most important as it certifies for the removal of parasitic cysts, such as Cryptosporidium, and Lead. Read more about NSF.
- Capacity: 1,000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1/2 gallon per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.50 microns
- Certifications: NSF Standard 42 & 53
Your satisfaction, with our products and service, is of paramount importance to us. If you have any issues whatsoever, please give us a call at 1-866-283-9919, send us an email or better yet, hop on our Live Chat. We will take care of you. Thank you.
Here is a link to learn more about warranty & returns.