Delivers premium quality water for foodservice, vending and office coffee service (OCS) applications. Carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications.
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages
• Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size
• Enhanced with KDF® media to inhibit scale buildup that can damage equipment; scale can also cause excessive machine downtime, higher maintenance costs and increased energy costs
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• KDF® is the registered trademark of KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
*Particulate reduction as tested by Everpure
*Scale reduction as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Particulate reduction
• Scale control
Capacity: 3,000 gallons
Maximum Flow: 1 gpm (3.8 Lpm)
Micron Rating: 5.00
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Dimensions: H: 10.25" D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42