The 4FC5 Cartridge offers increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants. It is a balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. This cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation. It also protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Compatible with Coldrink, QC7I, QL2, QL3B, QL3 Heads, and High Flow CSR manifolds
• Features proprietary Fibredyne™ II media which effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
• Reduces dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Off-taste & odor reduction
• Particulate reduction
- Capacity: 15,000 Gallons (56,781 L)
- Maximum Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 14.5" D: 3.25"