The 7CLM+ Cartridge is a high capacity chloramines reduction solution that delivers premium quality drinking water for fountain beverage applications with twice the capacity of our original CLM series. It is a quick-change solution which ensures that foodservice operators have clean, great tasting fountain beverages by reducing offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages, including chloramines and chlorine.
It also helps drinks retain their carbonation and protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear. Retrofitting existing Everpure Manifolds is an easy transition as this cartridge is compatible with Coldrink®, QC7I, High Flow CSR, QL2, QL3, and QL3B.
- A specialized carbon formulation maximizes the volume of activated carbon to provide a combination of optimal chloramines reduction with improved product life in a single cartridge
- Superior filtration provides enhanced chlorine taste & odor reduction and filters dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certified
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Capacity: 7,500 / 9,500* / 12,600* gal (28,390 / 35,961* / 47,696* L)
- Maximum Flow: 1.67 / 1.33 / 1.00 gpm (6.32 / 5.03 / 3.78 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35-100°F (2-38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 20.673“ D: 3.25”
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42