To be used with the Claris Gen 2 head, with quick connect fittings, part #EV422992.
Adjustable, ion-selective filter allows you to tailor carbonate hardness levels to match your desired water recipe. In addition to coffee/tea/espresso brewing, the Claris System is also an excellent scale prevention option for steam applications such as low volume, boilerless steam ovens.
DUOBLEND™ technology allows for the precise adjustment of carbonate hardness.
Unique 5-stage filtration process:
• Prefiltration removes coarse particles
• Carbonate hardness adjustment through an ion exchange process
• Fine filtration
• Highly efficient carbon block removes harmful contaminants and unpleasant tastes and odors
• Solid membrane filter removes particles down to 5 µm for the highest levels of equipment protection
Claris is a trademark of Aquis GmbH.
• Chlorine reduction
• Ion exchange
• Particulate reduction
• Scale control
• Water conditioning/softening