Unique 3-stage blending cartridge provides softened/buffered/filtered water. The ESO 7 Cartridge utilizes ion exchange resin with buffering capabilities and high capacity coconut carbon filtration. Buffering agent prevents water from becoming too acidic, and a small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses the softening resin to allow for proper initial hardness.
The ESO 7:
-Reduces hardness in water that can cause minerals to buildup in coffee and espresso equipment
-Reduces minerals such as calcium and magnesium
-Reduces chlorine, off tastes and odors
-Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Ion exchange
- Iron reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
- Capacity: 600 gallons @ 150 ppm
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 18.75" D: 3.25"