The High Flow CSR-MC2 System delivers premium quality water to high flow fountain, coffee and ice machine applications, increasing the overall efficiency of related foodservice equipment.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- 20" prefilter captures larger dirt particles
- SR-X Feeder with SS-IMF Cartridge inhibits scale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Capacity: 18,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 3.34 gpm (12.6 Lpm)
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Operating Weight: 42 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 25.59" W: 25.8" D: 6.74"
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and NSF 53