Delivers premium quality water for ice applications. Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals**.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity**
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Scale reduction/control as tested by Everpure
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale control
- Capacity: 18,000 gallons (68,130 L)
- Maximum Flow: 3.34 gpm (12.6 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.50
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Operating Weight: 18 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 25.26" W: 16.6" D: 5.5"
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and NSF 53