Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and and saves energy by reducing scale buildup.
- Unique activated carbon filter blend reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment**
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Scale reduction/control as tested by Everpure
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.50
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & NSF 53