6 or more $35.50 each
Delivers premium quality water for office coffee service (OCS) applications for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages.
- Activated carbon filter reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants.
- Proportioned scale inhibitor feed dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment, saving energy by reducing scale buildup
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Bacteria reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
- Asbestos reduction
- Capacity: 1,500 gallons
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.50
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Dimensions: H: 10.25" D: 3.25"
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53