Everpure reverse osmosis systems provide premium quality drinking water for a fresher, cleaner taste. The reverse osmosis process passes water through a thin membrane which provides an additional level of filtration. "RO" water is a great alternative to bottled water at a fraction of the cost.
These systems are equipped to remove a variety of impurities, including:
- Harmful chemicals, such as lead, mercury and asbestos
- Common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odors
- Chlorine from municipal water purification
- Finely polishing treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Reducing chlorine taste and odor
- Reducing dirt, rust and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Inhibiting limescale build-up in water using appliances.