The Coldrink-FC System is ideal for foodservice operations with high water usage for beverage and ice. Its 4FC Filter is a quick-change, balanced cartridge designed for optimum performance in varying water qualities. It also helps those drinks retain their carbonation and protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
• Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
• Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
• Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
• 10" prefilter reduces dirt and particulates
• Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve, inlet and outlet pressure gauges
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
• Universal "QC (quick change) manifold means you can upgrade to a wide range of cartridges to suit your ongoing water quality and volume needs (e.g. XC, 4FC, FC5)
Comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
• Chlorine taste & odor reduction
• Cyst reduction
• Particulate reduction
Capacity: 60,000 gallons (227,124 L)
Maximum Flow: 10.0 gpm (37.85 Lpm)
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4"
Operating Weight: 43 lbs. (10.5 kg)
Shipping Weight: 35 lbs. (15.87 kg)
Dimensions: H: 19.5" W: 29.36" D: 6.75"
Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and NSF 53